**ALL ACCOUNTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE ON AUTO DRAFT. **
Tuition will be run on the 1st. A $15 fee will be added to accounts that declined and a notice will be sent. You will have until the 10th to get your account up to date. Thereafter, you dancer will not be able to attend class until the account is paid and there spot in the class will be lost.
If you choose to pay with cash or check you may do so PRIOR to the 1st of the month.
****Tuition each month remains the same regardless of the number of lessons and/or weeks in a month, regardless of holidays and the student’s attendance. We encourage dancers to attend a make-up class for missed classes.
- You may choose any same-age, same length class as a make-up class
- Classes can be made up for illness, holidays, etc.
- Dancers must check – in at the front desk to receive a class make-up card and present it to the teacher to let them know they are doing a make -up class.
- Cancellation of Classes must be received on a CPDC withdraw form; withdraw form must be received before the end of the month/session.
- Email, verbal, or written withdrawal will not be accepted, CPDC withdraw form only.
- Accounts will be billed and you are responsible for fees billed until withdraw form is received and you will be responsible for all invoiced charges, regardless of attendance. Refunds will not be given for any charges due to withdrawal.
- CPDC Withdraw form
- ALL Communication is done through email or flyers posted at the studio.
- Pleasemake sure that we have your current email address.
- Occasionally handouts will go home with your student.
- Please make it a priority to come into the studio and check the bulletin board. All handouts and newsletters can also be found on our website.
Families are still responsible for turning in all paper work such as costume form, recital form, etc. otherwise dancers will not be enrolled in the recital.
I understand that Cedar Park Dance Company does not give credit and/or refunds for class(es) missed due to holiday, vacation, illness, injury, weather, etc . You are welcome to schedule a make up class.
Refunds will not be given for any paid tuition or fees; some to include, recital fees, costume fees, etc.
I further understand there is potential risk for injury and property damage associated with participation at CPDC and understand that CPDC is not held liable in these circumstances.
I give CPDC the right to take photos of my dancer while participating in activities affiliated with CPDC. These photos may be used for marketing, website, Facebook or anything of the like. Names will never be used.
Lost and Found:
- Lost and found items are placed in bins in the hallway outside of the boys’ restroom. Unclaimed items are donated at the end of each semester. Cedar Park Dance Company and staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please check the bin frequently
- Safety is of utmost importance at CDPC. To ensure a safe experience please instruct your child to remain inside the studio for the duration of their time at dance. Students should be dropped off no more than 10 min prior to class and should be picked up no more than 5 min after. Students younger than 7yr should be met at the CPDC door when exiting, as opposed to them walking through the parking lot alone. We are not responsible for students before/after their class time, or after they exit the studio, as we are not equipped to care for students outside of class time
- We look forward to creating a positive atmosphere for all students attending our studio. Please show respect to your instructor and your classmates. Please come to class prepared with the proper attire and hair done. Do not talk while the instructor is teaching. Please arrive on time as a proper warm-up is essential
- Students are placed by ability and then age. Students may need to try a few levels to find the class that will benefit them the most
- Instructors may also ask students to try a few levels before placing them in a class
- No jewelry (stud earrings are okay)
- No food or drink is permitted in the dance rooms at any time (bottles of water with lids/caps are okay)
- NO GUM anywhere in the studio
- Teachers reserve the right to dismiss any student who continuously disrupts class
- Please pick up after yourself in the lobby area, restroom… Thank you for your help with this!
- Siblings waiting in the lobby must be supervised at all times. Movies and books are provided in the back waiting room. No running, yelling, climbing or rough-housing is permitted. Empty dance rooms are off-limits as they are not play areas
- Please put your dancer’s name inside of all shoes and clothing. Items left behind will be placed in the lost and found
- Please take young dancers to the restroom before classes begin